Loisaida Inc. Center will be celebrating a Family day we like to call the Mini-Fest “Storytelling Edition” as part of El Festival de la Palabra NYC.
Saturday, October 29th from 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Loisaida Inc. Center – 710 East 9th Street and Avenue C
The MiniFest will have: Creative workshops for kids, fun games and activities, storytelling and a Light Show called “Colorful Animals” with many more surprises.
Mini Fest Program & Schedule:
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Cuentacuentos – “Storytelling”
With: Tina Casanova and José Rabelo (part of: Festival de la Palabra)
1:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Itinerant stations with diferent activities for kids. Including drawing, painting, creating you own puppet for the older ones. Creative and fun station for toddlers too. Open air activities and games.
- Story Workshop: Participants could create their own little story and their own book. Materials: Paper, pencils, crayons. With: Zuleyka Alejandro.
- Drawing and Painting Character Workshop: Kids will be able to draw or paint their characters this way helping them to develop the characters. Materiales: Paper, Paint, crayons, pencils. With: Juan Bautista
- Theatrical Games: Fun games for the kids to develop and act their characters. With: Zuleyka Alejandro
- Open air activities: Bubble making games and a variety of fun games and activities.
- Permanent Stations: Clay Sation, Printmaking Station, Games for toddlers.
3:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Colorful Animals is a Light Show for kids! The story is an effort to learn about accepting each other with our differences. With: Zuleyka Alejandro, Juan Bautista, Daniela Fabrizi y Kevin Pérez.
Sponsored by: UnitedHealthcare ©